Monday 16 March 2015

Fringe Benefits: What's the biggest trend of Spring 2015?

With Spring 2015 Fashion week shows now buried in our memory archives (who can even remember what underwear they put in this morning, far less what they read about last September?) the emergence of the top trends are to us anew in magazines, store shelves and Instagram posts of the people shopping and sharing their hauls. I recently spent a cumulative three weeks in London where I perused several shop windows and high fashion boutiques, looking for wardrobe inspiration. Had my eye on this super seventies style gold cross body bag at Miu Miu but £840 was a smidge out of my modest budget, so I stuck to looking and touching.
What stood out unavoidably was the time warp! Every where I looked I saw bohemian elements and groovy seventies swag. Can you dig it?

Long Layered Necklaces with single pendants.







 



Fringed everything! Shorts, backs, jackets, shoes, you freakin name it.


 

 
Shop this look on www.NoMoreFashionVictims.com
Sanianitos Flower Crown US$30
Michelle Ferrer Necklace US$89.20
Z&L Fringe Shorts US$53
Jacqueline Renee Beaded earrings US$15


Colourful Crotchet with mirrors and pop poms and all kinds of character


 






 

Pom Pom Bag $US44.61
on nomorefashionvictims.com






No comments:

Post a Comment