Monday 3 November 2014

That's what she said: Conversations overheard during the StyleWeek Show



*I renamed the voices to protect them from any social media attacks and cut-eye.

Me: " I've seen it all. Look at this one. Steups"
Dita: "I actually like this one! It's different!"
Me: "What? You are lying. Shevonne, Dita says she likes this one"
Shevonne: "Yes! I do too! It's kind of kitschy!"
Dita: " If I shorten it and add straps I could definitely rock that."
Me: "I judge you both. You are liars. Shut up."

Me: "Yes! I have to get that!"
Shevonne: "Me too! I'm getting it before you"

Me: "Oh I LOVE that skirt! Love!"
Dita: "Meh. It needs to be about 5 inches longer"
Me: "You think? I dunno. I like it."
*Model turns around and we see her butt cheeks hanging out
Dita: "Like I said"

Me: "Oh my goodness"
Carol: "Oh I thought it was only me!"
Me: "Oh! Did I say that out loud?!"
Carol: "Haha! Yes!"

Dita: "Let's see who could upload the video first!"
Me: "Already finished my caption!"

Dita rubs her fingers all over my screen.

Dita: "Why would anyone want all that fluff around their waist?"
Me: "Because they enjoy looking like a Mampie. Mampie is in. "

I glare at Shevonne.
Shevonne: "It's the glitter ent?"
Me:"It's the glitter puff paint"


If you would like to subscribe to my blog and have the posts emailed to you first, scroll back to the top and submit your email address! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment